Hello and Welcome!
This page explains everything about my PARTERS (affiliate) programme and ways that you can earn an income from promoting my online art courses.
I love teaching online art courses and sharing them with the world and I am super excited to start working with you to reach even more people. Affiliate programs can get a bit complicated, so I’m going to try to keep things simple. If you have any lingering questions, don’t hesitate to email me.
I want to ensure the best and most successful experience for both of us.
How Does this Affiliate Programme Work?
It’s pretty simple!
- The affiliate (that’s YOU) shares a unique link with your audience anywhere you’d like: newsletters, blog posts, social media, banners on your website, etc.
- The customer clicks on your unique link and is directed to one of my online courses or my membership group Inspire.
- The customer enrols on the course / membership.
- The affiliate (YOU) receives 25% commission on the sale that was generated.
How Much Do I Make Per Sale?
Partners (affiliates) will get 25% of each sale they make. For example, if you generate one enrollment for a £100 e-course you would receive £25. The same goes for monthly payments – for each monthly payment of £10 for example you would receive £2.50.
The great thing is that the more sales you make via your affiliate links, the more income you make!
How Does It Work?
The affiliate programme is managed via Podia, which is my course learning platform i.e. the place where all my online courses are hosted. Visit my Courses Home Page to view all my online courses and my membership group called Inspire.
- Register with Podia for my affiliate scheme. You can do this here: https://courses.susanyeates.co.uk/customer/affiliate
- You will need to enter your basic details to set up an account if you don’t have one already. If you already have an account with me it will ask you to login.
Once you login to your customer account, just need to click on the avatar and select Affiliate:
Now, all you need to do is enter your PayPal email address to get started.
Podia tracks your efforts using a cookie that lasts for 15 days. This means that once someone clicks on your unique link, you’ll get credited for their sale if they choose to purchase within 15 days of clicking on it. Partner programs work by honouring the last referring partner, meaning that the software gives credit to the last referring partner. This means, it’s important for you to hone in on the “call to action” for your followers – get them to click your link!
- You should also know that I never use an affiliate link in my own efforts, so you’ll never be in competition with me. I just ask that you do not share your affiliate links in places where my customers are already active with me e.g. my own Facebook Support groups - the Inspire Membership group, Sketchbook challenge group and the Printmaking Support group.
- I will pay you at the end of the month (every 30-days) in arrears, which will allow for any refunds from customers should there be any.
What Can I Share?
You are allowed to share your unique link for each course, all copy, images and promotional content on the course landing page anywhere you would normally share content (blog, social media, newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc). You cannot promote the courses as if they are your own or use your own images / copy – please use my branded imagery only. You can basically use any of my own marketing materials – just copy any of my campaign material and re-purpose it for your own use.
Specific Course Assets / Artwork
Here is a link for a Dropbox folder to my most recent ‘assets’ i.e. artwork and images for my online courses. This includes the Inspire Sketching Membership and Learning Linocut: A Foundation Course in Linocut Printing.
Terms and Conditions
- Any refund requests will be processed and deducted from the coordinating affiliate commissions within a 30-day window.
- There is no cap on commissions, which means you may bring an unlimited number of referrals.
- You will not receive commissions on your own purchases.
- My own marketing will never contain affiliate links, meaning you won’t be in competition with me for the sale.
- Susan Yeates Artist reserves the right to suspend any suspicious activity and block users in any future promotions. By using this affiliate program, you hereby consent to its terms and conditions.
- By participating in the affiliate program, you accept these terms & conditions.
Contact Me / Questions
If you have any questions about working as a partner please email me at email@example.com.
Thank you and I can’t wait to work with you as a partner.